Missouri Course Redesign Initiative (2010 – 2013)
Building on lessons learned in the Program in Course Redesign and the Roadmap to Redesign, the Missouri CRI program demonstrated how colleges and universities can redesign their instructional approaches using technology to achieve cost savings as well as quality enhancements.
Redesign projects focused on large-enrollment, introductory courses, which have the potential of impacting significant student numbers and generating substantial savings. Each project fully implemented its redesign during the fall 2012 term.
The following links include contact information, one-page project abstracts and final outcome reports.
- Lincoln University, Basic English
- Missouri Southern State University, Oral Communication
- Missouri State University, Introductory Psychology
- Missouri University of Science and Technology, Chemistry I
- Missouri Western State University, Introduction to Business
- Northwest Missouri State University, Principles of Management
- Truman State University, Lifetime Health and Fitness
- University of Central Missouri, Human Anatomy
- University of Central Missouri, Intermediate Algebra
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, College Algebra
- University of Missouri-St. Louis, Computers and Information System